Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, New Babies!


Lane and Lucy on the day they were born...





Aydan had to wear a mask, as he was getting over a cold!

Lucy on the left and Laney on the right
Mila and Ethan holding the twins---all in their Christmas jammies!

Hailey and
Ethan holding one of the twins, and the most beautiful stocking stuffers in the world!


I returned home just before Christmas, after spending 9 days with the sweetest little things in the world...my NEW G-babies! Hailey had her twins on Nov. 29th, quite early from their due date of Dec. 31st. Lucy and Lane are their names----two darling girls, and the most beautiful miniature babies that you have ever seen! Lucy was 3 lbs. 14 oz. and Lane was 4 lbs. 10 oz. They had to stay in the hospital an extra week, but both came home within a few days of each other.

I had to go to Brazil the week that they were born, so Ben's mother came for a week to help them, and my sister Margy helped also, until I could go to Utah to help...

I had SUCH a wonderful time with those little ones! They are so special and tiny and the small cries that they made were like the most beautiful music that I had ever heard... What can I say? I love babies...

Congratulations, Hailey and Ben, for giving us and the world such wonderful, beautiful and bright children. We all love you for it!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I'm glad you had fun! The babies miss you tons!

(Translation:I miss you and need your help--come back!!!!)